Someone asked me to make a GVB repaint for the new Citaro C2. With the new update of that bus there also is a solo version available. So why not also make the repaint for the solo bus? It's the first community repaint for the solo bus, there are still some issues with it. Two area's on top of the headlights can't be repainted for some strange reason. But they are white so that isn't a big deal for this repaint. There is a fix for it! You can find it at the bottom of this post.. The repaint for the articulated bus doesn't has this problem. This repaint also includes the original mercedes logo's. But this can interfere with other logo mods (I haven't tested it). The interior has a wooden floor because I personally like it more than a normal floor. The repaint is fictional because GVB doesn't has these busses in service. Have fun with it!
Fix for the non-repaintable part:
User "Marc1972" has made a fix for the repaint bug. Kudo's to him!!
- First you need to download this file
- Copy all three files and paste them in: \Vehicles\HH109_Stadtgelenkbus2012_HHA\Model\
- Now open the "model_C2_solo.cfg" file in that same folder
- Search for: "Frontklappen"
- Now select the whole part from the "####" to the last sentence before the next "####" (The last sentence is " [matl_transmap]")
- Download and copy the following text and paste it over the old text:
And you're done! Again, all credits go to Marc1972.